The differences between different training center and our training farm, Here’s the answer to the questions
(PLEASE READ THIS FULLY, WE ARE GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOUR SHEEP AND GOAT FARMING OR BREEDING FARM SHOULD BE GET SUCCESSFUL)
- For one training program, we have restricted only 20 candidates.
- Compared to elsewhere, we charge less training fees,
- Separate advice for each candidate as they need it,
- Theory and Practical Classes,
- You can see all variety of grass.
- The opportunity to view large agricultural land (which cannot be seen in city/city farms),
- Training on more than 100 subjects,
- It is better to train a bookkeeper who has a lot of scientific experience in the book and similar professions, than just reading a book and getting trained by a breeder.
- Trainees tell their true experiences and provide accurate information,
- We do not provide any inaccurate information,
- It is not advisable to invest in sheep and goat farms as we do not need any full details or training, only with low information / local information.
- In addition to investing in this industry, it is important to know the techniques/strategies for getting the investment back in the short run.
- Initially reduce the infrastructure required for sheep and goat farming, and make the necessary investment in animals and their handicrafts. We will address the reasons for training,
Start your dream sheep and goat farming business with the mandatory experience and training to invest millions in the sheep and goat farming industry
Salem black goats
Kalahari red goats
Hyderabadi white eyes goats