K.R. Goat & Sheep Training Farm conduct one day training program on Goat & Sheep Farming related at our farm. The training is done under the guidance of professionals. Lunch and training guidance book is provided at the farm.
Medium of Instruction: English & Kannada Training Contents
Brief study on Various Goat & Sheep Breeds(Indian)
Brief study on Various Goat & Sheep Breeds(Exotic)
Selection of breeds for stallfed farming
Feed & Fodder cultivation
Silage preparation, Silo Pit Construction
Supplements(Mineral Mix) & Concentrates
Deworming & Livertonic Cycles
Health & Disease Management
Pregnancy and Kid Management
Shed Planning & Construction
Bank Loans & Insurance
Detailed Subjects list of Training:
- Brief introduction of stall feeding sheep and goat farming, and the purpose of sheep and goat farming.
- About the benefits of sheep and goat farming and the demand for sheep and goats.
- About the sheep and wool development corporation in the state of Karnataka and the benefits to farmers from this corporation.
- About sheep farming, mainly in Karnataka and India, and government sheep and goat breeding centres in Karnataka.
- About the infrastructure required for sheep and goat farming and the work that farmers need to do step by step to starting sheep and goat farming.
- Regarding the practices followed by farmers to raise sheep and goat, and Less land and less water source having farmers how to setups sheep and goat farming.
- About the benefits of raising sheep and goats in the stall feeding/crib system and the ways of feeding sheep and goat in the stall feeding /crib system,
- About the construction of sheep and goat farms and the cost of building a high tech shed,
- Concerning the cost of construction of the medium level shed and the construction cost of low level shed.
- Which grade sheep and goat shed is suitable for getting more income, and in sheep and goat farming, it is appropriate to choose which section of the farming.
- What material should be used in the ground bed when rearing sheep and goats? About what materials not to use.
- About the methods of fattening and the production of chicks.
- About Goat Milk Production, and among sheep and goats which is more like people?
- Which breed of sheep and goats should be selected for breeding when raising sheep and goats?
- Among local breeds and outside breeds which is best for farming? And methods for tracking the age of sheep and goats,
- About the methods to be followed for the good, rapid growth of adult sheep and goats,
- Regarding the steps to be followed in the selection of adult sheep/goats, to get the most offspring,
- Sheep and goats must be out in the sun for a few hours each day, for reasons like and Sheep and goats should be reared in different cells/rooms depending on their age.
- About compulsory care when raising sheep and goats and is it proper to take the sheep and the goats in the breeding? Or not appropriate?
- Some of the problems, losses, and scams that are commonly encountered when raising sheep and goats in offspring,
- Pregnancy time of sheep and goats and methods of identifying sheep and goats.
- About the steps to be followed when sheep and goats are in bed or in conception and the steps to be followed if sheep and goats are not in bed or in pregnancy.
- If the sheep and goats are not pregnant, the steps to be taken to get pregnant and the cherished measures in sheep and goat breeding.
- About the choice of sowing and running for natural pregnancy and the difficulties that may arise if a single gene is used for pregnancy.
- Regardless of how many years of sowing or readings should be changed and the problems that may arise if sowing or pregnancy use is not changed.
- About the procedures to be followed for transplantation and the advantages and disadvantages of grafting for rags and feet.
- About artificial insemination in sheep and goats and the ways of rearing sheep and goats.
- About the management of the sheep by the mother when the sheep and goats are raised,
- How to tack care of sheep and goat at the time of delivery and If the mother of a newborn baby does not breastfeed sheep or goats, by that time how to take care.
- About the rearing of sheep and goats, and, if necessary, the steps to be taken when bottling other goat’s milk,
- About the raising of adult sheep and goats and methods for tracking the age of sheep and goats, as well as their life span,
- How much of raw forage, dry fodder, and hand-feed per day for sheep and goats,
- About how much land is required for raising a sheep or a goat and grass crops (Monthly crops /Annual crops /Perennial crops /Single petal crops /fodder trees).
- About the number of grass sticks or tubers required for planting an acre of grass and Procurement and management of fodder crops,
- For the purpose of controlling mites in forage crops, if the drug is sprayed on forage crops,
- The feed may be given to sheep and goats several days after spraying and silage forage preparation and silage forage management,
- About the ingredients for silage fodder and the amount of juice forage per day for sheep and goats,
- About the disadvantages of feeding juice and sheep to goats in excess of one day and the method of feeding the sheep and goats by fertilizing dry grass,
- Hydroponic – about forage production through hydroponics (hydroponic) and the use of hydroponic forage /About Azolla production /About the use of Azolla fodder,
- About what quantity of grass should be given to sheep and goats a day and If sheep and goats are fed the same amount of feed, then the consequences and difficulties,
- Which chemical substance is present in grasses for sheep and goats? And If the grass is over-fed to sheep and goats, the chemicals that cause it are
- About the methods of preparation of hand-feeding for sheep and goats, and materials for making 100 kg hand-candy,
- About the methods of feeding sheep and goats and the method of water supply for sheep and goats,
- Prevention and promotion of sheep and goats and the measures to be followed in the appearance of the disease in sheep and goats,
- About vaccines for sheep and goats and Regarding which vaccine should be vaccinated for sheep and goats,
- About the steps to be followed before vaccination and after vaccination and the number of vaccines given to sheep and goats,
- On methods of detecting disease in sheep and goats and the major diseases of sheep and goats,
- About the causes of disease in sheep and goats and the symptoms of diseases in sheep and goats,
- About the steps to be followed in the vaccination and injection of sheep and goats,
- About measures to be taken to control the internal and external parasitic organisms found in sheep and goats,
- About graft medicine to control the inner and outer parasites found in sheep and goats,
- When the sheep and goat are pregnant, what kind of anti-inflammatory drug should be administered?
- About the herbal treatment for sheep and goats. And how many times need to trim sheep wool in a year and about the maintenance and cleanliness of sheep and goats farm.
- About the production and sale of manure by sheep and goats and the market for selling sheep and goats and free relief money from the government when sheep and goats die.
- About insurance for sheep and goats and Bank subsidy loans for sheep and goat farming and the income earned by sheep and goat farming and other sub-employment.
- About the maintenance of sheep and goat breeding records and the sheep and goat breeding project report.
- About the safety measures should follow in sheep and goat breeding farm.
- If your sheep and goat breeding farm want to succeed, you and your workers what all are the things that should be follow in working place? Remaining so many subjects is there, that we will teach in the training program.